Easter 5: Praise & Worship songs

If you’re using the lectionary texts for worship on the fifth Sunday of Easter (May 22, 2011), here are some contemporary Praise & Worship songs that might be suitable.  You can find words, guitar charts and sometimes lead sheets on worshiptogether.com, the CCLI website or elsewhere online.  

Psalm 31
Faithful One, Brian Doerksen
Made Me Glad, Miriam Webster
Everlasting God (Strength will rise), Brenton Brown & Ken Riley
Rock of Ages, Rita Baloche
Unfailing Love, Chris Tomlin
Shine on Us (Lord, let your light), Michael & Deborah Smith
Hallelujah (Your love is amazing), Brenton Brown & Brian Doerksen
Lead Me to the Rock, Andy Park and friends
Rock of My Salvation, Theresa Muller
You Are My Rock, Geoff Bullock
Good to Me (I Cry Out), Craig Musseau
Faithful, Chris Tomlin

Acts 7:55-60
My Savior, My God (I am not skilled), Aaron Shust
Days of Elijah, Robin Mark
Cry of My Heart, Terry Butler
I Give You My Heart, Reuben Morgan
Let It Be Said of Us, Steve Fry
Gonna Trust in God, Steve Earl
I Will Trust You in the Darkness, Rob Smith
Through It All, Reuben Morgan
By Faith, Keith & Kristyn Getty
It Is Well, Jeremy Camp
Unfailing Love, Chris Tomlin
Counting on Your Name, Tim Hughes

I Peter 2:2-10
In Christ Alone, Keith Getty & Stuart Townend
Precious Cornerstone, Andy Park
Rock of Ages You Will Stand, Brenton Brown & Paul Baloche
Cornerstone, Leon Patillo
Chosen People, Brent Chambers
Come and Praise Him, Royal Priesthood, Andy Carter
Out of Darkness, Travis Gandy
You Have Called Us, Lynn DeShazo, Martin Nystrom
We Are Being Built into a Temple, Ian Taynar
By Faith, Keith & Kristyn Getty

John 14:1-14
I Believe, Geoff Bullock
In Every Circumstance, David Fellingham
I Trust in You, Shannon Wexelberg
Father of Lights, John Barnett
I Will Trust You in the Darkness, Rob Smith
That where I Am, Rich Mullins
Counting on Your Name, Tim Hughes
Never Let Go, David Crowder Band

Older choruses:
Come and See, Marilyn Houser Hamm
See Ye First the Kingdom of God, Karen Lafferty
You are My Hiding Place, Michael Ledner


For other worship resources for the fifth Sunday of Easter, click on Easter 5 in the list of “Labels” at the right side of the page.